1. If your name is Taylor Swift and you want to learn how to cook, then invite your friend Lorde and the two of you can have cooking fun together!
“Thank you to Chef Jeanie at Ella’s Fine Food and Drink for giving us the best and only cooking lesson we’ve ever had! @lordemusic”
3. DO YOU SEE HOW MUCH FUN THIS IS? They made TACOS of some kind.
“Took a wonderful cooking class in rhode island alongside the already-super-good-cook, ms. @taylorswift”
4. Lorde and Taylor forever.
- Despite Democrats threatening to filibuster, Republicans are confident Neil Gorsuch will be confirmed to the Supreme Court by the end of next week.
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- "We are the press who is under attack," says April Ryan, the veteran journalist who was scolded by Sean Spicer during a heated White House briefing.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻