1. At 8:41 PM she tweeted this, revealing she was at the Justin Bieber concert that took place at Madison Square Garden in NYC last night:
And yep, she also tweeted it at herself.
2. It’s unrelated but worth it to note that she used the incorrect “The Wanted” twitter handle.
6. At 9:05 PM she responded to a fan on Twitter:
8. It’s possible that while there she could have sat in THIS chair.
9. Or walked in this room.
11. This was her last tweet sent before the incident. Maybe it means nothing. Maybe it means everything.
12. All we know is in the end, she got arrested.
13. And this morning, at 7:30 AM left the police station with a coat over her face.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎