1. Liev Schreiber once tweeted this:
2. BUT I WON’T LET HIM THINK LIKE THAT.
9. Like, all the time.
13. It’s possible his pocket has tiny human hands and loves to tweet.
17. But his award-winning butt tweets are only one layer of this seven-layer dip tweeter.
18. Because when he’s not pocket tweeting, he’s posting pictures like this:
19. And like this (that properly display his flawless physique):
20. He’s also slowly but surely mastering the selfie.
23. See? They are coming along!
24. Liev also is a very positive subtweeter. Like here he says hello to Jada.
25. And talks to Jodie, Jada, Sofia, Victoria, Deanie, and Carmelo.
26. And also Jimmy! (He loved the sketch posters!)
27. Plus, he’s adorable with his kids.
31. And even MORE adorable with his wife, Naomi Watts (who he calls Na):
32. He brags about her.
33. As he should.
34. Because they are a perfect couple.
35. In conclusion: Liev Schreiber is amazing at Twitter. And this has been fixed:
- Four people were killed in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- Donald Trump said he feels "somewhat" vindicated after the Republican intelligence chairman in the House claimed Trump's team was surveilled.
- Documents about ties between fired Trump adviser Michael Flynn and Russia need to be turned over to House investigators, say oversight committee members.
- As if it wasn't easy enough to buy someone coffee, you'll now be able to send Starbucks gift cards via text on Apple's iMessage ☕️📲