1. From the day you are born, dogs are there for you.
2. They’ll lend you a hand when you need it.
3. They are your buddies through the fun times…
5. They will save you from snakes.
7. They’ll pull you to to safety.
Now these guys are learning to help do the same thing!
10. They’ll make you feel better.
11. And they’ll be really happy to see you if you’ve been gone a while.
14. And after everything, they’ll be loyal to you.
Lady the dog and her owner 81-year-old Nicholas went missing one day and a week later they were found. Nicholas had died of heart failure, but Lady had stayed by his side until they were found.
Navy seal Jon Tumilson died in Afghanastan. At the memorial service for him his Labrador retriever, Hawkeye, layed next to him the entire time.
This dog was the sole surviving member of a Japanese family. The dog still does not leave the gravesite of his owner, neighbors bring him food and water.
Every day at six o’clock this dog goes by himself to the grave of his owner and stays there all night. He’s been doing it since his death, 6 years ago.
18. So go home and kiss your dog
19. Or give it a hug.
20. Cause this little guy is your best friend for life.
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Election forecasts are everywhere these days, but what do they really mean? Here's what they tell us 🔍
- The New York Giants have released kicker Josh Brown after he admitted to abusing his wife in his journal.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️