1. From the day you are born, dogs are there for you.
2. They’ll lend you a hand when you need it.
3. They are your buddies through the fun times…
5. They will save you from snakes.
7. They’ll pull you to to safety.
Now these guys are learning to help do the same thing!
10. They’ll make you feel better.
11. And they’ll be really happy to see you if you’ve been gone a while.
14. And after everything, they’ll be loyal to you.
Lady the dog and her owner 81-year-old Nicholas went missing one day and a week later they were found. Nicholas had died of heart failure, but Lady had stayed by his side until they were found.
Navy seal Jon Tumilson died in Afghanastan. At the memorial service for him his Labrador retriever, Hawkeye, layed next to him the entire time.
This dog was the sole surviving member of a Japanese family. The dog still does not leave the gravesite of his owner, neighbors bring him food and water.
Every day at six o’clock this dog goes by himself to the grave of his owner and stays there all night. He’s been doing it since his death, 6 years ago.
18. So go home and kiss your dog
19. Or give it a hug.
20. Cause this little guy is your best friend for life.
- President Trump announced a new office for victims of "immigration crime" and honored the widow of a Navy SEAL in his first big speech.
- Authorities said voice-masking technology called "spoofing" was used to call in bomb threats to Jewish centers and schools around the US.
- Twitter will start relying on algorithms to identify and restrict accounts for engaging in "abusive behavior" today.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳