The year was 1989 and the world was #blessed with mass production of the Super Soaker. AKA the best summer toy to ever be invented. Even though millions of children get to enjoy these waterguns every year during warm months, it’s not until today that the water gun lived up to its full potential. That’s because until this moment there were no pictures of Leonardo Dicaprio using one.
2. BEHOLD. The innocent looking watergun standoff between Leo and his friend was so much more than meets the eye.
3. I mean, there was speed walking and heavy weaponry involved.
4. There was e-cig usage which has to mean something.
5. There was slow, stealth behavior. See, that guy in the back doesn’t even know Leo is about to pounce.
6. And there was running.
7. So much enthusiastic running.
8. May this day be remembered forever.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺