The year was 1989 and the world was #blessed with mass production of the Super Soaker. AKA the best summer toy to ever be invented. Even though millions of children get to enjoy these waterguns every year during warm months, it’s not until today that the water gun lived up to its full potential. That’s because until this moment there were no pictures of Leonardo Dicaprio using one.
2. BEHOLD. The innocent looking watergun standoff between Leo and his friend was so much more than meets the eye.
3. I mean, there was speed walking and heavy weaponry involved.
4. There was e-cig usage which has to mean something.
5. There was slow, stealth behavior. See, that guy in the back doesn’t even know Leo is about to pounce.
6. And there was running.
7. So much enthusiastic running.
8. May this day be remembered forever.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯