The year was 1989 and the world was #blessed with mass production of the Super Soaker. AKA the best summer toy to ever be invented. Even though millions of children get to enjoy these waterguns every year during warm months, it’s not until today that the water gun lived up to its full potential. That’s because until this moment there were no pictures of Leonardo Dicaprio using one.
2. BEHOLD. The innocent looking watergun standoff between Leo and his friend was so much more than meets the eye.
3. I mean, there was speed walking and heavy weaponry involved.
4. There was e-cig usage which has to mean something.
5. There was slow, stealth behavior. See, that guy in the back doesn’t even know Leo is about to pounce.
6. And there was running.
7. So much enthusiastic running.
8. May this day be remembered forever.
- One person died and 108 were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.