The year was 1989 and the world was #blessed with mass production of the Super Soaker. AKA the best summer toy to ever be invented. Even though millions of children get to enjoy these waterguns every year during warm months, it’s not until today that the water gun lived up to its full potential. That’s because until this moment there were no pictures of Leonardo Dicaprio using one.
2. BEHOLD. The innocent looking watergun standoff between Leo and his friend was so much more than meets the eye.
3. I mean, there was speed walking and heavy weaponry involved.
4. There was e-cig usage which has to mean something.
5. There was slow, stealth behavior. See, that guy in the back doesn’t even know Leo is about to pounce.
6. And there was running.
7. So much enthusiastic running.
8. May this day be remembered forever.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 29.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝