1. Us Magazine has reported that Lady Gaga will sing in space in 2015:
She is set to blast off in a Virgin Galactic ship and belt out a single track during the Zero G Colony tech festival in New Mexico. “She has to do a month of vocal training because of the atmosphere,” says a source, who adds that the diva’s glam squad will join her in the shuttle.
4. Other than Proto Zoa, no artist has ever sung in space.
5. BUT WELCOME TO THE FUTURE.
6. GAGA’S FUTURE.
- Terry McAuliffe, chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝