2. And yesterday Lady Gaga continued that support when she held Kesha’s hand and posted a pic of the two of them together.
3. And if you follow Lady Gaga on Snapchat, you might have seen this really cute video of Gaga smothering Kesha with kisses. Or is it one really long kiss? I can’t tell, but it’s making my heart burst.
4. But since Gaga is a true icon, she hasn’t stopped with her support. Early this morning she Instagrammed this message from the lieutenant governor of California, Gavin Newsom:
5. And then commented on Instagram about the truth of the industry and how she’s personally experienced what Kesha is going through.
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎