2. And yesterday Lady Gaga continued that support when she held Kesha’s hand and posted a pic of the two of them together.
3. And if you follow Lady Gaga on Snapchat, you might have seen this really cute video of Gaga smothering Kesha with kisses. Or is it one really long kiss? I can’t tell, but it’s making my heart burst.
4. But since Gaga is a true icon, she hasn’t stopped with her support. Early this morning she Instagrammed this message from the lieutenant governor of California, Gavin Newsom:
5. And then commented on Instagram about the truth of the industry and how she’s personally experienced what Kesha is going through.
- John Glenn, a pioneering astronaut and the first American to orbit the Earth, has died at 95. Godspeed, Glenn 🚀🇺🇸
- Donald Trump will remain an executive producer on NBC's "The Celebrity Apprentice" while he's president.
- Trump has picked Andy Puzder, CEO of Hardee's and Carl's Jr. and an outspoken critic of raising the minimum wage, for labor secretary
- Mick Jagger is a new dad at age 73 and people have some things to say 👀