1. The victim: an unsuspecting Kristen Stewart just trying to live her life.
2. The prank: someone wrote “I Love Rob” on her car.
3. Analyzing the prank: the Rob from the prank is referring to Kristen’s ex Robert Pattinson. Someone thought this was a funny joke because they are broken up.
4. The aftermath: victim drives away, doesn’t seem amused by prank.
5. The lesson: Kristen Stewart needs to wash her car and also; be careful who you prank.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.