1. All the history buffs out there realized almost immediately that on the cover of Rolling Stone, the signature below the Constituion on Julia’s back is wrong.
2. Because John Hancock didn’t sign the Constituition, he signed the Declaration of Independence, DOI!!!!!!!
(You are not alone if you didn’t automatically realize this, 8th grade history class was a long time ago, and also there were other things going on this picture).
3. So Julia used her #tbt wisely, to show that there was no actual mistake made. The John Hancock signature is just PART OF HER.
5. WELL PLAYED, JULIA.
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- We tried Fitbit's new slim Alta HR activity band, which comes with heart-rate tracking technology that's typically found on chunkier devices 🏃
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.