1. This is Joe Manganiello last night with a freshly shaved face.
2. (And also obviously wearing no shirt under that vest/scarf combo, which is important to note, but beside the point.)
3. We are here to discuss his buttery smooth skin and perfect bone structure that is now clearly visible for everyone to see.
4. Sure the beard looked good.
5. Like, yeah, the beard was GREAT.
6. I mean, I get it, the beard was beautiful and flawless and perfect.
7. But now it’s gone, and this heavenly composition of nose, eyes, mouth, and chin are on better display.
8. Now you can really see the god-like jawline and heart-melting smirk.
9. So while we are sad to see that salt and pepper patch of perfection go to beard heaven…
10. IT’S TOTALLY COOL BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE NOW.
11. The End.
- BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲