1. This is Joe Manganiello last night with a freshly shaved face.
2. (And also obviously wearing no shirt under that vest/scarf combo, which is important to note, but beside the point.)
3. We are here to discuss his buttery smooth skin and perfect bone structure that is now clearly visible for everyone to see.
4. Sure the beard looked good.
5. Like, yeah, the beard was GREAT.
6. I mean, I get it, the beard was beautiful and flawless and perfect.
7. But now it’s gone, and this heavenly composition of nose, eyes, mouth, and chin are on better display.
8. Now you can really see the god-like jawline and heart-melting smirk.
9. So while we are sad to see that salt and pepper patch of perfection go to beard heaven…
10. IT’S TOTALLY COOL BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE NOW.
11. The End.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- Mike Pence says the next attorney general will decide whether or not federal charges against Michael Slager will remain.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards which is fueling violence behind bars.
- Grammy nominations are out. Beyoncé has earned 9, including Album of the Year. Drake, Rihanna, and Kanye West each got 8 nods 💿🎶