Here’s the video of the protest:
And in pure Joan fashion she left us with some memorable quotes:
“Costco should not be like Nazi Germany. Next thing they’ll be burning the Bible.”
“This is America, this is a freedom of Speech first ammendment right. This is America. We are here, we are here, we are here.”
“This is private property that you’ve stolen from the Indians! The Indians are the original owners of this property…this is not a Costco property, this was taken (from) the Indians!”
“What’s your Name? (Cynthia.) Cynthia? You’re going to be famous.”
11. Welcome to fame and glory Cynthia!
“I live in New York, those poor son of a bitches. 24 bucks in Manhattan.”
And then she was escorted out, by a couple of policemen who seemed to be fully enjoying this situation (check out his smile):
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.