Here’s the video of the protest:
And in pure Joan fashion she left us with some memorable quotes:
“Costco should not be like Nazi Germany. Next thing they’ll be burning the Bible.”
“This is America, this is a freedom of Speech first ammendment right. This is America. We are here, we are here, we are here.”
“This is private property that you’ve stolen from the Indians! The Indians are the original owners of this property…this is not a Costco property, this was taken (from) the Indians!”
“What’s your Name? (Cynthia.) Cynthia? You’re going to be famous.”
11. Welcome to fame and glory Cynthia!
“I live in New York, those poor son of a bitches. 24 bucks in Manhattan.”
And then she was escorted out, by a couple of policemen who seemed to be fully enjoying this situation (check out his smile):
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂