Here’s the video of the protest:
And in pure Joan fashion she left us with some memorable quotes:
“Costco should not be like Nazi Germany. Next thing they’ll be burning the Bible.”
“This is America, this is a freedom of Speech first ammendment right. This is America. We are here, we are here, we are here.”
“This is private property that you’ve stolen from the Indians! The Indians are the original owners of this property…this is not a Costco property, this was taken (from) the Indians!”
“What’s your Name? (Cynthia.) Cynthia? You’re going to be famous.”
11. Welcome to fame and glory Cynthia!
“I live in New York, those poor son of a bitches. 24 bucks in Manhattan.”
And then she was escorted out, by a couple of policemen who seemed to be fully enjoying this situation (check out his smile):
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘