Here’s the video of the protest:
And in pure Joan fashion she left us with some memorable quotes:
“Costco should not be like Nazi Germany. Next thing they’ll be burning the Bible.”
“This is America, this is a freedom of Speech first ammendment right. This is America. We are here, we are here, we are here.”
“This is private property that you’ve stolen from the Indians! The Indians are the original owners of this property…this is not a Costco property, this was taken (from) the Indians!”
“What’s your Name? (Cynthia.) Cynthia? You’re going to be famous.”
11. Welcome to fame and glory Cynthia!
“I live in New York, those poor son of a bitches. 24 bucks in Manhattan.”
And then she was escorted out, by a couple of policemen who seemed to be fully enjoying this situation (check out his smile):
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into Washington, DC 👭