Here’s the video of the protest:
And in pure Joan fashion she left us with some memorable quotes:
“Costco should not be like Nazi Germany. Next thing they’ll be burning the Bible.”
“This is America, this is a freedom of Speech first ammendment right. This is America. We are here, we are here, we are here.”
“This is private property that you’ve stolen from the Indians! The Indians are the original owners of this property…this is not a Costco property, this was taken (from) the Indians!”
“What’s your Name? (Cynthia.) Cynthia? You’re going to be famous.”
11. Welcome to fame and glory Cynthia!
“I live in New York, those poor son of a bitches. 24 bucks in Manhattan.”
And then she was escorted out, by a couple of policemen who seemed to be fully enjoying this situation (check out his smile):
- The CIA reportedly believes Russia used hacks to help get Donald Trump elected.
- Rudy Giuliani is no longer being considered for a position in the Trump administration. Trump says the former NYC mayor withdrew his name.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- In dream jobs: Everyone loves a guy on YouTube going around London reviewing chicken shops 🍗