1. ~Rumor has it~ that Jaden and Willow Smith, along with some of their friends, have joined a “cult” called the Orgonite society.
2. Willow uploaded this photo of an organite pyramid and tagged the Orgonite Society in the photo.
5. OK. but what the hell is an Orgonite pyramid for? Glad I asked! According to the Road To Awaking website, this is what an organite pyramid is/does:
The word orgonite comes from “orgone”, the name given by Wilheim Reich to vital energy found everywhere in nature. Also called chi, prana, ether, elan, elan vital, or the fifth element, this energy exists, in a natural way, under many different forms.
Orgonite is a mixture of catalyzed fiberglass resin with metal shavings, poured into molds. Crystals, essential oils, high vibration organic materials can be added to the mixture for their ability to make the energy more coherent or to enhance the working of the orgonite. Thus, orgonite basically is a substance which functions as a self-driven, continuously-operating, highly efficient energy transmutation device, drawing in negative life energy and transmuting it into positive energy with the addition of emanating the energy of a set intention.
6. TL;DR, it’s metal shavings with some fiberglass molded into a pyramid that takes away negative engergy and gives out positive energy.
8. ANYWHO, Jaden Smith is also interested in this secret society. Making his own orgonite pyramids, and uploading this photo to instagram.
9. As well as this photo, with orgonite things but now in different shapes.
10. And this one, which was uplaoded a couple months ago. He called it “Orgonite Egypt.”
12. His friend Kylie Jenner has also gotten into it and uploaded this photo of her very own orgonite pyramid, captioning it “love.”
14. Additionally his entire Msfts crew seems to be into the Orgonite lifestyle.
15. In conclusion, this is all still a bit confusing. While the orgonite life might not be for everyone, a little ~positive energy~ doesn’t seem so bad.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀