I asked my mom (SEE PIC BELOW OF MY ACTUAL MOM) to try to define internet slang — including acronyms, words, and phrases commonly used by ~teens~ today. LOL (lots of love, duh) to my mom.
2. This is what she came up with.
Graphics by Chris Ritter for BuzzFeed.
- Chancellor Angela Merkel of Germany has for the first time said that she backs proposals for a partial ban on burqas.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards, fueling violence behind bars.
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂