1. Do: Wear Sweatbands. They are important for catching sweat.
2. Don’t: Wear shorts longer than mid thigh. MID THIGH IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE LENGTH.
3. Do: Stretch. Stretching is important. Your body is your temple.
4. Do: Show off your serve. THIS IS YOUR MOMENT.
5. Don’t: Stop stretching. Always keep stretching.
6. Do: Straddle the net.
7. Don’t: Play it cool. No reason to play it cool during tennis. THIS IS A COMPETITION AND DON’T FORGET IT.
8. Do: Keep wrestling with your doubles partner.
9. Don’t: Worry about finding a towel to wipe your sweat. The ball boy is usable for that.
10. Do: Treat the ball boy like your own towel. Like I said, that’s what he’s there for.
11. Don’t: Be humble. SHOW THE BALL BOY WHO IS BOSS.
12. Do: Chest bump and act victorious. There are no sore winners. ONLY SORE LOSERS.
13. The End.
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out when he met his first Alpaca 😂