1. Do: Wear Sweatbands. They are important for catching sweat.
2. Don’t: Wear shorts longer than mid thigh. MID THIGH IS THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE LENGTH.
3. Do: Stretch. Stretching is important. Your body is your temple.
4. Do: Show off your serve. THIS IS YOUR MOMENT.
5. Don’t: Stop stretching. Always keep stretching.
6. Do: Straddle the net.
7. Don’t: Play it cool. No reason to play it cool during tennis. THIS IS A COMPETITION AND DON’T FORGET IT.
8. Do: Keep wrestling with your doubles partner.
9. Don’t: Worry about finding a towel to wipe your sweat. The ball boy is usable for that.
10. Do: Treat the ball boy like your own towel. Like I said, that’s what he’s there for.
11. Don’t: Be humble. SHOW THE BALL BOY WHO IS BOSS.
12. Do: Chest bump and act victorious. There are no sore winners. ONLY SORE LOSERS.
13. The End.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.