1. The Richmond Tigers, an Australian Rules Football team, had a training session in the cold water.
2. So they wore hoodies to keep warm.
3. But had tiny speedos on (cause they are in water, duh).
4. Some wore short-shorts:
5. All were really cute:
11. Okay, time to get out!
12. Now go warm up!
13. The End.
Update: Thanks to everyone who pointed out the Richmond Tigers were a football team and not a rugby team.
H/T to Brian Feldman.
- Never mind the $10 million: Donald Trump now says he won't debate "second place finisher" Bernie Sanders.
- Mark Salling, who played Puck in "Glee," has been indicted on child pornography charges. He faces up to 20 years in prison.
- No, France has not banned people from sending work emails after hours – no matter how much we all want to believe it 🇫🇷 ✉️