1. The Richmond Tigers, an Australian Rules Football team, had a training session in the cold water.
2. So they wore hoodies to keep warm.
3. But had tiny speedos on (cause they are in water, duh).
4. Some wore short-shorts:
5. All were really cute:
11. Okay, time to get out!
12. Now go warm up!
13. The End.
Update: Thanks to everyone who pointed out the Richmond Tigers were a football team and not a rugby team.
H/T to Brian Feldman.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘