11. That you’ll be judged for eating alone. At a restaurant. Sixty-seven days in a row.
12. That you’ll be left behind somewhere and no one will realize and then you’ll be found 70 years later by a kid named Will who moved into a house that’s on a plot that was built after your death, and he’ll be scarred for life and it will be all your fault.
13. That someone will throw a toaster into the bathtub WHILE YOU ARE IN IT.
14. That at the most inconvenient of times you just won’t be able to hold it in anymore.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸