11. That you’ll be judged for eating alone. At a restaurant. Sixty-seven days in a row.
12. That you’ll be left behind somewhere and no one will realize and then you’ll be found 70 years later by a kid named Will who moved into a house that’s on a plot that was built after your death, and he’ll be scarred for life and it will be all your fault.
13. That someone will throw a toaster into the bathtub WHILE YOU ARE IN IT.
14. That at the most inconvenient of times you just won’t be able to hold it in anymore.
- US Soccer suspended Hope Solo for 6 months after she called Sweden's team "cowards" during the Rio Olympics ❌⚽️
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 159 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.