2. Then he came on “The Voice” where they butted heads all season.
3. Here is a short timeline of events:
5. Justin Timberlake took to twitter in support of his friend:
7. Tony doesn’t know why she is bitter:
9. But today, Us Magazine reported that the two have let bygones be bygones:
“She just wanted to clear the air a bit,” Lucca, 36, explained to Us Weekly of the private chat. The “Dirrrty” singer “apologize[d] that this became much more of a dramatic thing than she ever intended it.”
This is a rare photo of them hugging, the only one in existence that I know of, sorry that it’s blurry.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈