2. Then he came on “The Voice” where they butted heads all season.
3. Here is a short timeline of events:
5. Justin Timberlake took to twitter in support of his friend:
7. Tony doesn’t know why she is bitter:
9. But today, Us Magazine reported that the two have let bygones be bygones:
“She just wanted to clear the air a bit,” Lucca, 36, explained to Us Weekly of the private chat. The “Dirrrty” singer “apologize[d] that this became much more of a dramatic thing than she ever intended it.”
This is a rare photo of them hugging, the only one in existence that I know of, sorry that it’s blurry.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.