2. Then he came on “The Voice” where they butted heads all season.
3. Here is a short timeline of events:
5. Justin Timberlake took to twitter in support of his friend:
7. Tony doesn’t know why she is bitter:
9. But today, Us Magazine reported that the two have let bygones be bygones:
“She just wanted to clear the air a bit,” Lucca, 36, explained to Us Weekly of the private chat. The “Dirrrty” singer “apologize[d] that this became much more of a dramatic thing than she ever intended it.”
This is a rare photo of them hugging, the only one in existence that I know of, sorry that it’s blurry.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.