2. Then he came on “The Voice” where they butted heads all season.
3. Here is a short timeline of events:
5. Justin Timberlake took to twitter in support of his friend:
7. Tony doesn’t know why she is bitter:
9. But today, Us Magazine reported that the two have let bygones be bygones:
“She just wanted to clear the air a bit,” Lucca, 36, explained to Us Weekly of the private chat. The “Dirrrty” singer “apologize[d] that this became much more of a dramatic thing than she ever intended it.”
This is a rare photo of them hugging, the only one in existence that I know of, sorry that it’s blurry.
- Thousands of people hit the streets Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.