1. You might recognize Michiel Huisman as Liam on Nashville.
2. BUT NOW HE’S GOING TO BE ON GAME OF THRONES.
4. (It’s Michiel, he’s taking over the role)
5. And as you can tell by the facial hair and squinty eyes, this is a very good thing.
6. More about Michiel Huisman though. He is Dutch, which means there’s an accent that Liam on Nashville is hiding.
8. Here’s a music video from the band when he had blonde hair and wore red cut off shirts:
12. He was also in World War Z (not that guy front and center, the one to the left, whose face is half in the frame)
16. And we already know he’s going to look pretty darn good in his leather and buckles:
- The White House refuses to deny a report saying Trump administration officials gave the House intelligence chairman classified information.
- The disgraced former president of South Korea has been arrested. Park Geun-hye was forced out of office earlier this month in a corruption scandal.
- The controversial HB2 "bathroom law" in North Carolina was partially repealed, but LGBT activists say the repeal legislation still allows discrimination.
- The trailer for the new film version of Stephen King's "It" has dropped and the general consensus is that it will make you defecate your pants 🤡