1. Your chest pounds and your heart races.
2. You grasp onto a chair or table or whatever stable object is nearest to you.
3. You yourself start sweating.
4. You lose conciousness and go into a reduced state of being.
5. While you are unconscious you dream of flowers and sunshine and warmth.
6. You wake up from your Zacoma and your legs are numb.
7. You try to stand but you can’t walk.
8. You attempt to regain your balance.
9. You pray that this feeling ends because you have a life to live.
10. You take back your prayer and accept that this is how you will live the rest of your life.
11. Because nothing will ever be like this.
12. Or this.
13. Or these #coolsocks.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."
- Luke Aikins became the first skydiver to successfully jump out of a plane without a parachute. He landed on a net 🌎💪
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.