1. Your chest pounds and your heart races.
2. You grasp onto a chair or table or whatever stable object is nearest to you.
3. You yourself start sweating.
4. You lose conciousness and go into a reduced state of being.
5. While you are unconscious you dream of flowers and sunshine and warmth.
6. You wake up from your Zacoma and your legs are numb.
7. You try to stand but you can’t walk.
8. You attempt to regain your balance.
9. You pray that this feeling ends because you have a life to live.
10. You take back your prayer and accept that this is how you will live the rest of your life.
11. Because nothing will ever be like this.
12. Or this.
13. Or these #coolsocks.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app, Meitu. Say cheese 📸