1. “Sir, Sir. Oh please sir. Would you mind? I wish you wouldn’t taketh the photos.”
2. “I beg of you, from my heart kind gentlemen, to please put down your cameras and retreat.”
3. “I didn’t want to say this. But Poo. Poo to you!”
4. “I am not afraid to call your mother. I will call her and tell her what you have done here today!”
5. “I shall wait. I shall wait until you leave and then I will move. Until then I am but a statue boycotting your presence.”
*Not actually said by Emma Stone.
Photos: FameFlynet Pictures
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬