3. Getting ready in the morning freshman year:
Forgetting to do your homework your senior year:
5. Helping out in group projects when you’re a freshman:
Helping out in group projects when you’re a senior:
6. Relationships when you’re a freshman:
10. What freshman look like when you are a senior:
11. Partying freshman year versus partying senior year:
18. Forgetting to study your freshman year:
Forgetting to study your senior year:
20. Your freshman year mindset versus your senior year mindset:
22. But ONE thing is constant:
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎