2. He’s also a flawless man machine.
3. Behold his perfection.
4. Look at those cute little hairs that fell out of place probably because they wanted to be closer to his heart.
5. Witness what is surely a sculpted face crafted by the world’s finest artists:
8. Don’t be afraid to drift into another dimension and in this dimension you two are the last people on earth and it’s chilly outside.
14. Might as well take a gander at this one too:
15. And this one:
16. AND THIS ONE:
20. It’s not the end of the post yet, so you still have time to fall madly in love with him if you haven’t already.
21. I mean, just look at him in this big jacket:
22. And now in this more fitted one:
- Verizon and unions representing 39,000 workers have reached an agreement that should end the largest U.S. strike in since 2011.
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."