1. Here are the series of photos he posted to Twitter a few days ago:
13. And the public apology that was stated during an interview at his home:
In Chester County (Pennsylvania), which has seen a number of cases of horrific animal abuse recently, SPCA spokesman Rich Britton called the picture “not funny” and said that, even for a shock comedian, Margera “missed the mark on this one.”
In an interview Monday at his Chester County compound - home also to his six cats - Margera said that had he known about the incidents of torture, he never would have posted the photo.
“I think those people need to go down,” he said of the abusers. “Just hurting another animal is rude, crude, and more.”
Margera said that he doesn’t even own a gun, and that the only time he ever fired one was at a clay pigeon at a sporting event.
Still, he said, sometimes a joke is just a joke.
“I feel like every follower I have on Twitter” - more than 800,000 - “knows my Jackass joking kind of humor,” he said.
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬