1. Here are the series of photos he posted to Twitter a few days ago:
13. And the public apology that was stated during an interview at his home:
In Chester County (Pennsylvania), which has seen a number of cases of horrific animal abuse recently, SPCA spokesman Rich Britton called the picture “not funny” and said that, even for a shock comedian, Margera “missed the mark on this one.”
In an interview Monday at his Chester County compound - home also to his six cats - Margera said that had he known about the incidents of torture, he never would have posted the photo.
“I think those people need to go down,” he said of the abusers. “Just hurting another animal is rude, crude, and more.”
Margera said that he doesn’t even own a gun, and that the only time he ever fired one was at a clay pigeon at a sporting event.
Still, he said, sometimes a joke is just a joke.
“I feel like every follower I have on Twitter” - more than 800,000 - “knows my Jackass joking kind of humor,” he said.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.