1. Here are the series of photos he posted to Twitter a few days ago:
13. And the public apology that was stated during an interview at his home:
In Chester County (Pennsylvania), which has seen a number of cases of horrific animal abuse recently, SPCA spokesman Rich Britton called the picture “not funny” and said that, even for a shock comedian, Margera “missed the mark on this one.”
In an interview Monday at his Chester County compound - home also to his six cats - Margera said that had he known about the incidents of torture, he never would have posted the photo.
“I think those people need to go down,” he said of the abusers. “Just hurting another animal is rude, crude, and more.”
Margera said that he doesn’t even own a gun, and that the only time he ever fired one was at a clay pigeon at a sporting event.
Still, he said, sometimes a joke is just a joke.
“I feel like every follower I have on Twitter” - more than 800,000 - “knows my Jackass joking kind of humor,” he said.
- Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- The Trump White House has a habit of taking credit for business deals struck under Obama, as they did today with a Ford investment plan from 2015.
- The Scottish parliament has voted for an independence referendum that could result in Scotland leaving the UK.