1. Here are the series of photos he posted to Twitter a few days ago:
13. And the public apology that was stated during an interview at his home:
In Chester County (Pennsylvania), which has seen a number of cases of horrific animal abuse recently, SPCA spokesman Rich Britton called the picture “not funny” and said that, even for a shock comedian, Margera “missed the mark on this one.”
In an interview Monday at his Chester County compound - home also to his six cats - Margera said that had he known about the incidents of torture, he never would have posted the photo.
“I think those people need to go down,” he said of the abusers. “Just hurting another animal is rude, crude, and more.”
Margera said that he doesn’t even own a gun, and that the only time he ever fired one was at a clay pigeon at a sporting event.
Still, he said, sometimes a joke is just a joke.
“I feel like every follower I have on Twitter” - more than 800,000 - “knows my Jackass joking kind of humor,” he said.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰