1. He posted old press passes of him looking adorable:
2. And some more press passes still looking adorable, but more mature:
4. His Emmys and a war helmet:
5. This gas mask on a plastered anderson cooper (look at the eyes):
“I have gas mask in my office because I took Chem/bio warfare training class so I can report in case of an attack. It’s on a copy of my head made by Madame Tussauds”
6. His bulletin board:
“My first instagram pic taken of my bulletin board at my desk”
7. A barber shop sign:
“I collect hand-painted signs. This is a barber shop sign I bought in #Senegal”
9. These old passport photos:
10. This poster, he’s team Edward I guess:
“Detail of Horror Of Dracula movie poster”
11. This photo he found in Rwanda:
“Old picture I found during genocide in Rwanda. 1994”
12. And in case you still haven’t realized…
- President Trump laid out an ambitious agenda in his speech to Congress, but Republicans are still divided on how to pass that agenda.
- The FBI is investigating if bomb threats against Jewish centers came from an internet "troll" and are profiling a lone, young, tech-savvy person.
- Facebook is using artificial intelligence for suicide prevention, scanning feeds for signs of people at risk of self-harm, then offering resources for help.
- Uber's CEO said he's "seeking leadership help" after dash-cam footage was published of him aggressively arguing with a company driver 😳