1. On Monday these pictures were published, showing who is believed to be Amanda Bynes:
3. But then Amanda tweeted claiming that it was an imposter and was most definitely NOT her:
5. On Tuesday night, she also tweeted and then deleted this:
9. So, is it Amanda? Is it not Amanda? IS AMANDA OKAY? What do you guys think?
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸