1. Before there was Jesse Pinkman, there was Aaron Paul of 2002.
2. A raw human specimen.
3. A true man of his time.
4. He was fairly unknown, but special.
5. He was the hat king.
6. This hat got him through years of red carpets.
7. And look at this mash-up of green and tan fabrics pulled together by a belt. It was incomparable to other men’s fashion of this time.
8. He wore red ties to prove he was a serious man.
9. But it also proved he didn’t understand how ties work. And that was OK, he didn’t need to know about ties. Ties were for amateurs.
10. At the beginning of the new millennium Aaron was so cool he hung out with Shane West…
11. …and that dude from Everwood.
12. But it was also a time when he was still evolving as a human.
13. He was nervous about it.
14. Would he be able to leave a legacy??
15. Would his ripped jeans and popped collar get lost in the shuffle of changing fashions?
16. Would anyone remember the time he thought he was a band member in Sum 41?
17. Even if they did forget, now we all remember together. To a young Aaron Paul, best man of 2002–2003.
18. The End.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.