1. Dated Adam Duritz in 1995
I guess she was into dreadlocks, because she was with the Counting Crows frontman briefly back in ‘95. Then they broke up and a big yellow taxi took him away. HAHAH.
2. Dated Tate Donovan from 1995 - 1998
Remember when he was on Friends?! They had actually been dating a few years when he guest starred as her love interest. The real life couple got ENGAGED, but they broke it off only a few months after that happened.
3. Dated Paul Rudd in 1998
They were adorable. R.I.P JEDD (can we call them that?).
4. Married Brad Pitt in 2000, they were together from 1998-2005
NEED I SAY MORE ABOUT THIS?
5. Dated Vince Vaughn 2005 - 2006
Ugh, I wanted this one to last, but alas it did not. At least we got a good (I thought) movie out of it.
6. Spring Fling (maybe?) with Paul Sculfor in 2007
He’s a male model, so if this was true, good pickin’s by Jen! But it actually was never confirmed by either rep.
7. Dated John Mayer from 2008-2009
Good riddance to him!
8. Engaged, Engaged, engaged! She and Justin Thereoux got engaged this weekend after dating for 15 months.
YAY!!!! Congrats to them.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬