1. Dated Adam Duritz in 1995
I guess she was into dreadlocks, because she was with the Counting Crows frontman briefly back in ‘95. Then they broke up and a big yellow taxi took him away. HAHAH.
2. Dated Tate Donovan from 1995 - 1998
Remember when he was on Friends?! They had actually been dating a few years when he guest starred as her love interest. The real life couple got ENGAGED, but they broke it off only a few months after that happened.
3. Dated Paul Rudd in 1998
They were adorable. R.I.P JEDD (can we call them that?).
4. Married Brad Pitt in 2000, they were together from 1998-2005
NEED I SAY MORE ABOUT THIS?
5. Dated Vince Vaughn 2005 - 2006
Ugh, I wanted this one to last, but alas it did not. At least we got a good (I thought) movie out of it.
6. Spring Fling (maybe?) with Paul Sculfor in 2007
He’s a male model, so if this was true, good pickin’s by Jen! But it actually was never confirmed by either rep.
7. Dated John Mayer from 2008-2009
Good riddance to him!
8. Engaged, Engaged, engaged! She and Justin Thereoux got engaged this weekend after dating for 15 months.
YAY!!!! Congrats to them.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid, volcanic eruption, or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.