1. This is Lejon and Jojo:
2. Lejon is a 2-year-old pointer mongrel, and Jojo is a 3-week-old white lion cub. They are both energetic guys.
3. Lejon is Jojo’s adoptive dad. Jojo was adopted because his mother had an infection from the umbilical chord and couldn’t take care of him.
4. Now Lejon gets to take care of Jojo, with the help of a human caretaker who bottle feeds him.
5. Lejon is more like a step-brother to Jojo.
6. They really love each other!
7. It’s adorable.
Photos: Udo Richter/Barcroft Media/Landov
- An armed militant group is urging its members to patrol polling stations on election day, a move the group's leaders say is aimed at preventing voter fraud.
- As a bitter civil war in Yemen shows no signs of stopping, nearly 14 million people are struggling to feed themselves every day.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- Apple is expected to unveil a handful of updates to its Mac line today, including a new MacBook Pro📱 🍎