1. This is Lejon and Jojo:
2. Lejon is a 2-year-old pointer mongrel, and Jojo is a 3-week-old white lion cub. They are both energetic guys.
3. Lejon is Jojo’s adoptive dad. Jojo was adopted because his mother had an infection from the umbilical chord and couldn’t take care of him.
4. Now Lejon gets to take care of Jojo, with the help of a human caretaker who bottle feeds him.
5. Lejon is more like a step-brother to Jojo.
6. They really love each other!
7. It’s adorable.
Photos: Udo Richter/Barcroft Media/Landov
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Amazon's in its Prime. The company's profit rose 831% this quarter thanks to its growing cloud computing business ☁️💸
- #TBT: Old-school MTV is returning Aug. 1 with shows like "Daria," "Beavis & Butt-Head," "Cribs," and "Punk'd" 📺 🙌