1. This is Lejon and Jojo:
2. Lejon is a 2-year-old pointer mongrel, and Jojo is a 3-week-old white lion cub. They are both energetic guys.
3. Lejon is Jojo’s adoptive dad. Jojo was adopted because his mother had an infection from the umbilical chord and couldn’t take care of him.
4. Now Lejon gets to take care of Jojo, with the help of a human caretaker who bottle feeds him.
5. Lejon is more like a step-brother to Jojo.
6. They really love each other!
7. It’s adorable.
Photos: Udo Richter/Barcroft Media/Landov
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- French towns are still enforcing the burkini ban on Muslim women despite the country's highest court ruling the ban illegal.
- As Hillary Clinton denounced the alt-right in a blistering speech, the movement is more famous than ever.