1. It all started back in 1991, when this basketball arena was too hot for pants wearing.
2. So he took them off.
3. And danced.
4. And did this is in his tighty whities.
5. The pants ditching continued later that year while performing.
6. As you can see, the pants remained around the ankle or as some call it the “toilet position.”
7. Although walking becomes 6X more difficult with this pants position, Mark didn’t let that stop him.
9. Fast forward to the 2000s and Mark has gotten rid of the pants all together because they are a nuisance around his ankles.
11. THE END. #FREETHELEGS. #NOPANTSNECESSARY.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀