1. Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham are actual best friends in real life.
They met when they were both students and performers at UCB (Upright Citizens Brigade) and have been friends ever since
3. This is Quenetta, the 9 1/2 year old neighbor, she is awesome:
Daja Owens plays Quenetta
4. Because she says things like this:
5. And this:
6. The guys are hunky and funny
Stephen Schneider plays Rav
Luka Jones plays Joe
8. There is a relationship in the making:
9. And an established couple we love:
10. There’s Dancing
11. Lots of dancing
12. There are too many condoms
13. This true statement:
14. Fred Savage is an executive producer
15. Because this has probably happened to you and your best friend:
16. You may see some butt:
17. This moment:
18. This joke:
19. This singing/dancing moment:
20. This bathtub scene:
21. This Lennon speaking spanish bit:
22. This hilarious scenario:
23. This funny and honest portrayal of girls on facebook after a breakup:
24. This part:
25. This line about “The Closer”:
27. Because this show is awesome in every way. The writing, the cast and the concepts are something that the world should see way more of. Save this show!
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- Countries from around the world have agreed that the Ross Sea in Antarctica will become the world's largest marine protected area.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀