1. Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham are actual best friends in real life.
They met when they were both students and performers at UCB (Upright Citizens Brigade) and have been friends ever since
3. This is Quenetta, the 9 1/2 year old neighbor, she is awesome:
Daja Owens plays Quenetta
4. Because she says things like this:
5. And this:
6. The guys are hunky and funny
Stephen Schneider plays Rav
Luka Jones plays Joe
8. There is a relationship in the making:
9. And an established couple we love:
10. There’s Dancing
11. Lots of dancing
12. There are too many condoms
13. This true statement:
14. Fred Savage is an executive producer
15. Because this has probably happened to you and your best friend:
16. You may see some butt:
17. This moment:
18. This joke:
19. This singing/dancing moment:
20. This bathtub scene:
21. This Lennon speaking spanish bit:
22. This hilarious scenario:
23. This funny and honest portrayal of girls on facebook after a breakup:
24. This part:
25. This line about “The Closer”:
27. Because this show is awesome in every way. The writing, the cast and the concepts are something that the world should see way more of. Save this show!
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico on Wednesday before his speech on immigration policy.
- US officials are trying to confirm whether a senior ISIS leader, reportedly serving as the group's leader in Syria, was killed in an airstrike.
- Chris Brown has been released on a $250,000 bail after being arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.