1. Jessica St. Clair and Lennon Parham are actual best friends in real life.
They met when they were both students and performers at UCB (Upright Citizens Brigade) and have been friends ever since
3. This is Quenetta, the 9 1/2 year old neighbor, she is awesome:
Daja Owens plays Quenetta
4. Because she says things like this:
5. And this:
6. The guys are hunky and funny
Stephen Schneider plays Rav
Luka Jones plays Joe
8. There is a relationship in the making:
9. And an established couple we love:
10. There’s Dancing
11. Lots of dancing
12. There are too many condoms
13. This true statement:
14. Fred Savage is an executive producer
15. Because this has probably happened to you and your best friend:
16. You may see some butt:
17. This moment:
18. This joke:
19. This singing/dancing moment:
20. This bathtub scene:
21. This Lennon speaking spanish bit:
22. This hilarious scenario:
23. This funny and honest portrayal of girls on facebook after a breakup:
24. This part:
25. This line about “The Closer”:
27. Because this show is awesome in every way. The writing, the cast and the concepts are something that the world should see way more of. Save this show!
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷