1. Because Sasha and Malia entered wearing these monochromatic color schemes and being the most awesome teens in America.
2. Because Malia danced on stage.
4. “Hi, haters.”
5. Because it was adorable when lil’ sis Sasha leaned on her big sis’s shoulder…
6. And because Sasha has a cool turtle phone case.
7. Because the two took SELFIES together (JUST LIKE US).
8. And Sasha made this face in one pic…
9. And then they made THESE FACES while Malia gave the peace sign.
10. “One sec, Mom, I’m sending a Snapchat to HillyClints16.”
11. Because Sasha did this little chair dance…
12. Which made both the girls crack up.
14. Because during the speeches, Sasha was like, “I’ve heard this a million timess, Dadddddd.”
15. And they both were like, “Hey, can we go to the mall tomorrow?”
16. Because Sasha threw Malia and Michelle some shade…
17. And Malia made this face, probably when she saw Al Roker and remembered what he did in their house.
18. Because at one point Sasha and Malia looked bored (probably during the POET).
19. Because they laughed with their cousin who has a cool haircut:
20. Because Malia kissed her dad in front of the whole world even though it’s against teen code.
21. And Sasha did the same, even though it’s against TWEEN code.
22. And now dads everywhere will be showered with kisses because it’s cool.
23. So congrats to Sasha and Malia for being awesome and remaining cool even when this happened:
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎