1. First of all — did you know James Lipton was a pimp in France?
After befriending a prostitute in Paris, he became a pimp, saying this about that year in his life: “I did a roaring business, and I was able to live for a year. The French mecs didn’t exploit women. They represented them, like agents. And they took a cut. That’s how I lived. I was going through my rites of passage, no question about it. It was a great year of my life.”
4. And around that same age, Jake Gyllenhaal was given his first driving lesson by Paul Newman.
Mr. Newman was a friend of the family’s.
PRETTY CRAZY, RIGHT? Well, this is even crazier — some celebrities are REALLY smart…
12. Elton John isn’t actually Elton John… he’s Reginald Dwight.
13. Mindy Kaling was born Vera Mindy Chokalingam…
14. Vin Diesel’s name is an anagram of “I END LIVES.”
15. And Marilyn Manson’s real name is Brian.
Brian Hugh Warner to be exact. MOVING ALONG…
OK, READY FOR THESE?
20. Samuel L. Jackson was part of a group of students that held a group of trustees at Morehouse College hostage, one of which was Martin Luther King Sr.
The reason for the hostage situation was a demand for the school to change its curriculum and governance. The school eventually did, but Jackson was suspended and didn’t return.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- The US ambassador to Somalia gave the country's new president a "Make Somalia Great Again" hat in the color of Somalia's flag 🇸🇴
- One man scammed his way through New York Fashion week by dressing up as Sisqó — and people really believed him 😩