1. First of all — did you know James Lipton was a pimp in France?
2. And Sylvester Stallone's first movie was in a porn called Party at Kitty and Stud's.
Rocky is a porn star! The move came out in 1970, and it was his very first acting role.
3. Christopher Walken also has a different kind of past: He traveled with the circus when he was 15 as a lion tamer.
4. And around that same age, Jake Gyllenhaal was given his first driving lesson by Paul Newman.
5. Steve Buscemi spent his early days as a New York City firefighter.
6. And before he broke up fights on a daytime talk show... Jerry Springer was the mayor of Cincinnati!
He held the position in 1977.
7. Dolph Lundgren has a master's degree in chemical engineering and won a Fulbright Scholarship to study at MIT.
8. Natalie Portman has been published in TWO scientific journals.
9. Kesha has an IQ of 140 and scored 1500 on her SATs.
10. Danica McKellar is a mathematician and has a theorem named after her.
11. And 14-year-old Nolan Gould is a member of high IQ society Mensa.
12. Elton John isn't actually Elton John... he's Reginald Dwight.
13. Mindy Kaling was born Vera Mindy Chokalingam...
14. Vin Diesel's name is an anagram of "I END LIVES."
15. And Marilyn Manson's real name is Brian.
16. Tom Hanks is a third cousin, four generations removed, of Abraham Lincoln.
Their common ancestor is John Hanks, who is Abraham Lincoln's great-great-grandfather and Tom Hanks' great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather.
17. And Oona Chaplin (from Game of Thrones) is the granddaughter of Charlie Chaplin!
Her mother was Geraldine Chaplin, whose father was Charlie Chaplin.