1. Cover up stains on clothes with a fun patch!
It's also just a great way just to spiff up old clothes.
2. Or sew a tutu on a cute top!
Voila! Perfect playtime dress.
3. Add a pom-pom or flower to renew booties.
This works especially well for knit booties, but any kind of fabric will allow you to sew on whatever you like!
4. Make a bib out of old fabric that you like!
Super easy and practical!
5. Try a simple embroidery.
You don't need to be a skilled seamstress for this! Outline whatever shape you want in fabric chalk and just follow the lines with thicker than usual thread.
6. Add ruffles to a shirt or onesie!
You can buy fringe or ruffles at a craft store!
7. Make a cute pillowcase into a dress!
8. Make mittens out of their favorite blanket or T-shirt.
9. Sew eyes, a mouth, and ears onto a hat!
10. And if all else fails, make a baby-clothes memory quilt.
Don't fret! You can always find a new use for your child's favorite shirt by using it in a memory quilt.