Sod Glastonbury, I’m hosting my own festival. It’s called Suburbia; you just sit in your garden alone drinking gin in complete silence.
3. Plenty of people made jokes about the Rolling Stones’ advanced years.
5. Some of the jibes were affectionate.
The Stones having a well earned post show pint. #glastonbury
6. Others were cruel.
A nuclear war will wipe out humanity one day but all that will survive will be cockroaches, Nokia 3310s and Keith Richards. #bbcglasto
7. And some were just plain morbid.
Meanwhile, the Rolling Stones road crew wait patiently for them to finish their set back stage.
8. Meanwhile, the rest of us just made jokes about the band’s appearance.
Anyway it was good to see Charlie Watts with the Stones, and not doing these adverts for Wonga loans
Ronnie Wood looks like the skeleton of a Game Of Thrones messenger raven. #bbcglasto
The best Mick Jagger #bbcglasto facial expression so far
11. Lots of people pointed out how cosy and middle class the festival has become.
15. Especially compared with life north of the border.
16. Plus, there were the inevitable hipster gags.
17. While others took a more abstract approach.
18. People were snippy about Example.
CUP OF BEANS
Terrible music acts.