1. How come your politics is so much, er, livelier than ours?
This is what a mayor looks like in Spain.
Note for British people: Ada Colau has been mayor of Barcelona since June 2016, and is a former activist badass. This is her back in 2013, being arrested by riot police while protesting against debtors being evicted from their homes.
This is what a mayor looks like in Britain.
2. Speaking of politics, what's the deal with Albert Rivera, and why is your internet so obsessed with him?
3. Why do you eat dinner so late?
4. Do you ever get bored of eating meat, bread, olives and cheese?
5. Why would you ruin red wine by putting coke in it?
6. What on earth is going on with your pizzas?
7. How do you manage to be so laid back all the time?
8. Who was the person who decided siestas should be a thing, and are they a saint now?
9. Is La Tomatina festival as fun as it looks?
10. Isn't it a bit dull when your best 2/3 football teams are so much better than everyone else?
11. Do you replay this moment in your heads constantly?
12. Do you ever feel "meh" about being blessed with such incredible architecture or does it still blow you away every time you see it?
13. Do you ever get annoyed at all the British tourists who come to Spain, drink too much, and complain about everything?
14. How about all the Brits who move to Spain but never bother to learn the language?
15. If we do attempt to speak Spanish, should we do "the lisp" when we say words like gracias?
16. Do the residents of Poo know why we snigger when we see it on a map?
17. Are your beautiful rural towns even real?
Come on. Those towns can't actually exist. They look far too magical.