1. Omfg I just finished my exams, I AM FREE.
2. I have so much free time, no stress. I am genuinely the best person alive rn.
3. Wait a second, you all got different answers?
4. Nah, I'm fairly certain that I am the right one here.
5. Okay time to go chill, this is the time to live my best life. See ya, losers.
6. Or am I the loser???
7. I'm never going to sleep now. My answer was definitely wrong, I know it.
8. Or did I even write what I thought I wrote?
9. I can distract myself, I know I can.
10. It’s a new day, I can’t even remember what that exam was about.
11. Maybe I'll take up running, that'll be a good way to spend the coming weeks.
12. Ahh this is good. Fresh air, I can think clearly, and I'm genuinely relaxed.
13. Oh fuck, am I literally running away from worries?
14. Fuck running, now I'm exhausted AND worried about my future.
15. But then again, I’m hung up on one answer, I’m sure I won’t be just one answer away from passing.
16. Oh FFS, why did I just think that?
17. If aunty Karen asks me what I have planned for my future ONE MORE TIME, I am done with this family.
18. But what do I have planned?
19. Guess it relies on those exam results.
20. Why did I spend nights binge watching Desperate Housewives when I really should have been studying?
21. I blame Susan, she was the actual worst.
22. And maybe I should’ve gone to class a few more times. Like, I went, but…a bit more would have helped, probably.
23. But staying in bed was a good reason to miss class.
24. At least I’m now on holiday, sunning myself in Italy. The perfect place to forget about results, and my potentially broken future.
25. I feel like Lizzie McGuire rn, where’s my Paolo?
26. Although she was probably a better student than I was, damn you Lizzie!
27. Okay fine, I can’t forget about it.
28. Maybe I should confront myself over this. Yes, that’s a good idea.
29. But I’ll do it over gelato, my tears will mix with the ice-cream so that’s okay.
30. If the exams don’t go my way, it’s chill. Not everything depends on these results, no matter what they say.
31. And universities and jobs don’t always require the best grades ever, so I’m gonna be fine.
32. Maybe I’ll pursue acting, I’ve always had a flair for the dramatic.
33.Am I actually that dramatic?
34. Yeah, I really am.
35. But this is serious. All my friends are gonna be so pleased, and I’ll be in a corner crying my eyes out.
36. This gelato is good though, so that’s a consolation.
37. Oh, the holiday is over.
38. Now it’s just a week until the results and I CANNOT WAIT ANY LONGER.
39. WHY DO THEY DRAG THIS OUT?
40. Is this the real test? Learning to cope with waiting for news that’ll possibly change my life?
41. If so, it’s a really hard test. I hope I don’t flunk it.
42. Oh fuck what about Mum and Dad though?
43. Mum’ll be fine, she’d support me if I wanted to live in a shoe, but Dad…that’s another story.
44. “Why did you spend your time seeing friends when you could’ve studied the entire time?”.
45. I LIKE MY FRIENDS, DAD, OKAY?
46. Three days to go. My friends are freaking the fuck out. I AM TOO.
47. Okay, it’s time to be upfront with Mum and Dad.
48. They’re taking the news that I’ve possibly not passed, pretty well.
49. Aw Mum said she’d support me even if I wanted to be like the old woman who lived in a shoe, I knew it.
50. And Dad??? He’s just said he’d support me no matter what, and that not everything depends on these results.
51. Colour me shooketh rn.
52. Maybe I should’ve spoken to them weeks ago, this has seriously helped.
53. I’ll note that for future crises that life throws at me.
54. So, tomorrow’s the day. The day I’ve been waiting for, yet oddly, I’m finally relaxed.
55. It’s out of my control, I did what I could. Okay, maybe, I could’ve done a little bit more but I did try, and I know I tried.
56. And I really could just go live in a shoe.
57. Time to collect the results.
58. MY HANDS ARE SHAKING AND THIS ENVELOPE IS HARD TO OPEN.
59. Fuck, will you look at that, I got what I needed.
60. I just tortured myself for no reason. Lesson learnt life, lesson learnt.
61. But it would’ve been fine if things hadn’t worked out. Some friends didn’t get what they want but they’re gonna make it work and slay.
62. I’m now stress free again.
63. FFS aunty Karen, no, I still don’t know what I want to do with my life!!!
64. Wait, what if I never know???
65. Nah, I’ve got this. It’s all gonna be chill, no matter what happens.