1. First off, the caffeine addiction is completely unavoidable.
2. There's a good chance the office will be so terrifyingly cold that you actually have to wear gloves.
3. Or so disgustingly hot you have to sit dangerously close to the fan.
4. You develop an office voice, and you're worried it's spilling out into your actual life.
6. Awkward elevator moments are far, far too frequent.
7. And you'll hear this question way too many times on Monday.
8. The politics of birthday cakes - who wants to be judged for eating all the cake?
Or for not eating it.