2. Referring to The Valleys as a shorthand for all Welsh people.
4. Mentioning a time when Wales was beaten by England.
Any time, any sport.
9. Alain Rolland.
He knows what he did. Multiple times.
10. Making a comment about a general “Welsh” accent.
There are many, many Welsh accents.
11. Imitating a Welsh accent.
You sound like you’re ill. And you don’t sound Welsh.
13. Mentioning Fiji 2007.
15. Assuming if your dad wasn’t a miner, he was a farmer.
A word to be used only by Welsh people. But rarely, and only by certain Welsh people.