4. “If I look at men, gay thoughts enter my brain and it’s because of all the men so I just want to look at dogs instead so I don’t feel gay. What if people saw me looking at fully clothed men and thought I was gay?”
literally nothing is more fragile than masculinity
— FLOTUS (@flobiii)
5. “When girls wear sweaters that are too large, it scares me. I am a Man and I must be larger than everyone around me to feel like a Man.”
this just in: oversized sweaters can hurt a man's fragile masculinity so women shouldn't wear them
— amber (@ambvrrr)
6. “Beds are so so girly, but I need to sleep, so I sleep in a MAN’S BED. For men.”
This is something sent to me in an email by @trnknyc.
Masculinity is such a fragile concept.
— Kenn™ R (@k3nnr)
7. “It hides in my pocket so no one sees me making sure my chapped lips get the care they deserve. I have to go in the stalls in the bathroom to apply it. But only when no other men are in the bathroom — or I might look as if I’m in there with them.”
Masculinity is SO FRAGILE. It lays flat in your pocket so other men won't tease you for caring for your lips!!!
— ConnecticutClassic⛵️ (@TheQueenRegnant)
8. “Loofahs are for women, and I’m not a woman, but this is a DETAILER, like what you use for cars, and cars are for MEN.”
fragile masculinity alert via @queermutineer, a body loofah "detailer", as in, for cars or MANLY bodies @SocImages
— Martha Radice (@DrRootz)
9. “None of that women’s soap for me. This is BIG soap. MASSIVE soap. Soap MASSIVE enough to wash my MASSIVE balls, which I have because I’m a MAN.”
MAN SIZED SOAP. BIG ENOUGH TO WASH OUR FRAGILE MASCULINITY.
— ღ Anna ღ (@rockmeannadeus)
10. “Look how tough and manly this soap is, like how I’m really tough and manly.”
i need a tactical grip on my man soap so i won't drop and shatter my fragile masculinity
— Milkandcooki (@milkandcooki_)
11. “My massive balls mean I only drink men’s tea.”
Masculinity 👏 is 👏 so 👏 fragile 👏
— Apollo (@thisisapollo)
12. “If people see me near bras they will think I’m a girl.”