5. Netflix starts to have a major impact on your life.
6. You start to seriously question whether you should be doing other things instead.
7. Then you get this message and realize it might be hinting you should do something else with your life.
But mainly being annoyed you have to actually restart it manually.
10. At some point you’ll have to deal with this.
11. When you get really addicted, you start to feel this is a totally legitimate thing to do.
16. Though then you discover that Comic Sans is an option, and that is just worrying.
19. The crushing realisation that your favourite movies are about to disappear is very worrying.
21. Sharing a Netflix account usually leads to conversations like these.
22. Right up until this happens and you decide the concept of having family and friends is defintely overrated.
23. The loading tension is one of the worst parts.
24. But it’s nothing compared to when it just won’t load AT ALL.
Get it together, Netflix.