1. First mistake? Having a quick drink.
2. Leaving the pub a little later than planned.
3. Deciding not to care about finding your coat/bag/gilded statue of a falcon.
4. Forgetting to charge your phone and having to navigate without GPS. Like in the Dark Ages (pre-2002).
5. Falling over (pt.1)
6. Taking the wrong tube, and ending up in in some strange part of the city you've never seen before.
7. Falling asleep on the next tube, to the enjoyment of everyone around.
8. Wandering around aimlessly was not the best way to find the right bus stop.
9. Trying to pay for the bus with a gym card didn't work.
10. Talking to the actually not drunk, but actually very, very creepy stranger next to you.
11. Falling asleep (again) on the bus.
12. Falling over (pt.2)
13. Getting fast food. As much fast food as you can carry.
Remember, it's not about what you want, it's about what's closest.