6. Acknowledge that getting ready to go outside is enough of an ordeal to count as its own activity.
Nothing to do? No activities or playdates planned? Suggest a simple walk around the block. By the time you get your kids’ snowsuit on…
15. Make friends with the family next door.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never had a playdate with your neighbors before — you automatically have something in common: it’s yucky outside, and you all need something to do. Invite them over, or knock on their door bearing cookies. They’ll be thrilled to see you!
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."