6. Acknowledge that getting ready to go outside is enough of an ordeal to count as its own activity.
Nothing to do? No activities or playdates planned? Suggest a simple walk around the block. By the time you get your kids’ snowsuit on…
15. Make friends with the family next door.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never had a playdate with your neighbors before — you automatically have something in common: it’s yucky outside, and you all need something to do. Invite them over, or knock on their door bearing cookies. They’ll be thrilled to see you!
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- The Colombia government and FARC rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌