12. Because sometimes he looks weird.
So maybe he’d be okay with how weird you look in the mornings before you put your contacts in and blow out your hair.
17. Because he’s clearly a great listener.
“I want to hear all about your day, darling. Tell me about the woman who cut you on line at the supermarket.”
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."