Brazilian Youtubers "Jeitinho Carioca" used Pharrell Williams' hit song "Happy" to address Rio de Janeiro's current cultural and socioeconomic issues.
1. The cost of hosting the 2014 World Cup and the 2016 Olympics.
2. Rampant inflation.
3. High cost of fuel and energy.
4. Urban crime.
5. Endless construction.
6. Garbage collection and water pollution.
7. Chaotic air travel conditions.
8. Big city traffic.
9. Police brutality and discrimination.
11. Government dissatisfaction.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!