1. It starts with a moment of realization, accompanied by horror.
Often in the form of a “fat mirror” or unflattering photo.
2. Your new focus becomes that one (probably non-existent) lump of fat.
3. You just hate it SO MUCH.
4. But your workout regimen isn’t cutting it.
You can’t imagine why…
5. And you find yourself snacking.
ALL THE TIME.
6. Plus you don’t know much about dieting.
7. Like, absolutely nothing.
8. You turn to the heavens for help.
9. And then to your friends.
10. They act totally supportive.
11. But then order dessert anyway.
How could they?!
12. Which you obviously can’t resist.
13. Sometimes your friends ask how it’s going.
14. Which you take very personally.
15. So you engage in some secret snacking.
16. You figure you can just burn it off at the gym!
That’s what cardio is for, right?
17. Your hunger causes strange mood swings.
18. You might overreact when your roommate orders pizza.
Just a teensy bit…